Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here is the final project to look forward to this Friday..



I am excited to share the final project to my students. They have been such great pupils! They ask good questions. They finish their homework. They come on time. They are excited to share their progress. They always make me laugh and smile!

I was struggling to come up with an image to create the project around until I looked out at the gorgeous overcast day outside. I grabbed my camera and my shadow (Elizabeth) followed. I wanted to snap some pictures of my flowers. Elizabeth was insistent on being in the photos. Here is what the final product became.
I LOVE it! I love the quote with the simple photo. Here is the quote to read easier: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say 'I used everything you gave me.'
-Erma Bombeck

I hope my students know that I gave them everything I had! I know they did the same for me. It is my wish that all of my students realize the hidden talent they have and use it with their new knowledge! See you all Thursday!

Edited to add the project completed as a bookmark. I want all of my students to use this bookmark and remember the potential that lies within all of them!

3 comments:

Tami Ray said...

I am excited to say I can look at this project and probably make it on my own right now. But still eager to learn more and see how's its done. I would probably take twice as long to figure it all out. I have learned so much and I play around with the program so much. I have been doing a lot of pictures like that all week. I just got pictures of Hayden and made them black and white except his blue eyes. I posted them as my header on my blog. I am so glad I signed up, I have had the desire to do stuff like this for so long!

Cath said...

I love it! I can't wait for our next class. I have learned so much! You are an amazing teacher and I can't wait to take more classes! Thank you so much for your patience and encouragement.

Melissa Gardner said...

eva you continuously amaze me.. i can't wait to take one of your classes.. your best woman..